A few weeks ago, Rachel sat down and chatted with Matt Chittim from the Rambling Runner podcast. He talked to her about what makes Rachel, Rachel. Think you knew who she was and what she was about before now? Listen in…I just bet you might learn something new!
I’m more competitive with myself than I am with other people…I just want to beat myself and the time before. ~Rachel
Key points to listen for:
- how eating choices and activity choices changes the way Rachel feels
- how cancer was a motivating factor for her
- how being a successful entrepreneur helps her be a successful athlete…and what success looks like for Rachel
- how Rachel’s goals have changed with the stages of her life and why that’s ok
- how having a coach helps Rachel manage everything
- how to overcome the fear of failure when starting something new
This episode was packed with a lot of good information and motivation!
You can find this episode and show notes on Apple Podcast.
Do you want to save this post for later? Pin this!