Creativity can be more than a passion; it can be a livelihood, too, but only if you’re willing to develop the business plan and legal protection necessary to thrive. -Rachel Brenke
Meredith Atwood invited Rachel on The Same 24 Hours podcast to talk about things that can help you have a successful business.
Key points to listen to:
- How Rachel balances her life and schedule
- How to know when it’s time to hire people to help you
- How mismanaging exceptions can cause legal issues for your business
- Why being proactive instead of reactive can save you money
- What entrepreneurs need to think about regarding their businesses
- Why protecting your intellectual property is important and how to defend it
The full episode can be found at The Same 24 Hours.