Disclosure: Solos did send me the glasses to test out buttt…I don’t share anything I don’t endorse or like..you’ll hear about it in the video!
P.s. Don’t forget the giveaway at the bottom!
Solos-Wearables Smart Glasses Review
Solos performance smart cycling glasses take the world’s smallest heads-up display and pair it with best in class fitness performance tracking, precision training tools, and a variety of everyday useful features to create a powerful Heads Up Display (HUD).
The core technologies of Solos, developed by Kopin, are state-of-the-art and include the world’s smallest micro optical display module Vista. The first production optics module smaller than the human pupil.
- Product Dimensions: 160x180x50mm
- Product Weight: 65gr
- Vista Module: 45 x 12 x 5.5 mm
- Vista Pupil Display Dimensions: 45.04 mm (L) × 12.1 mm (W) × 5.78 mm (T)
- Widescreen WQVGA 16:9 microdisplay
- Sunlight readable – high contrast and brightness
- Virtual image appears is 3x larger than typical bike computer
- Field of View (FOV) 10.68
- Integrated battery
- Battery type: Lithium ion
- Rechargeable via MicroUSB connector
- Battery life: 5 hours typical use
- Bluetooth sensors (BLE)
- ANT+ sensors
- Micro USB – recharging port
My Review by video!
Why should I care about these glasses?
TL;DW (too lazy didn’t watch) = more attention to the road means we can ride defensively. I want to come home alive.
💥Win a Solos kit includes Solos Smart Glasses with daytime lens, spare lens for low-light use, lens cleaning cloth, in-ear bud (pluggable), USB charging cable, lens and optics protection sleeve, and quick-start guide.
Here’s how to enter:
#2 Comment ON THIS POST what you are currently training for or looking forward to if you win Solos kit as described above!
Contest open Nov 30th through 11:59 EST on Sunday, Dec 2nd!
Winner announced Monday, December 3rd on @FitLegally’s page