The gist: When we first start our fitness businesses, we want things done quickly, and involving as little money as possible. So it’s not surprising that business owners would rather self-draft a contract than have an attorney do it for them. Join Rachel as she discusses why this may be one area that you want to invest in instead of DIY-ing it.
What you will learn:
- What 3 things contracts must have to be considered valid,
- Why entering contracts as your business is important,
- Why words matter in a contract. Legal language can sometimes differ from every day language,
- What ambiguities are and how they can work against you,
- Why not to self-draft a contract,
- and more!