Long runs can be very lonely, especially when you don’t want to be alone with your thoughts. Those can also be the only times you have available to “read” – insert: audiobook. I’m a huge fan of audiobooks on runs and highly recommend this list.
These books also come in print versions – I just am a audiobook an while I run! Links are Amazon Affiliate links and I may receive compensation if you decide to purchase the book but that doesn’t change my recommendation – it simply goes to help support this site!
I will keep updating as I add to it!
- Can’t hurt me – David Goggins
- The Long Run- Matt Long
- 50/50- Dean Karnazes
- How bad do you want it – Matt Fitzgerald
- Surfacing- Siri Lindley
- A life without limits- Chrissie Wellington
- What made Maddy run – Kate Fagan
- The Brave Athlete- Leslie Patterson
- Let your mind run -Deena Kastor
- Iron Heart- Bryan Boyle
- Iron War- Matt Fitzgerald
- You are an Ironman- Jacques Steinberg
- Life’s too short to go so f-ing slow- Susan Lacke
- 26 Marathons – Meb
Please pin this to share with others!